Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Privacy.

Is it just me or does it seem like people expect you to tell them everything nowadays?
Especially if you're upset or have a problem.
If I'm upset and someone asks whats wrong sometimes it's too difficult to explain, i don't want to talk about it or something like that but people are like
(Friend)"Come on tell me I want to help, I'm upset too we'll have a big talk :)". But sometimes you don't WANT to tell them but they insist. If this happens to me i just simply say
"I don't want to talk about it and you probably won't understand, no offence".

What happens?
(Friend)" Oh I will come on tell me I want to help, we'll have a big talk." blah blah blah.
INSISTING on you to tell them.
"Ok,ok I'll tell you but you won't understand"
(Friend)"I will dw (:"


What happens? They don't understand, get the wrong perpsective, the wrong idea, and won't listen when you try to say they got it wrong. If you try to say the right version they won't listen and give you pointless crap advice that are to do with their version in their head and not the REAL version.

"look dw bout it I'll sort it out myself, now tell me what's wrong with you?(: I'm here for you."
(Friend) " Oh dw about me, I'm not saying(:"


WHAT THE...

Ok so you're going to have a talk about each others problems with your mate,
they get the wrong idea about your idea and don't listen,
then don't tell you theirs?!?!

(Friend)"Dw you won't understand (:"

That didn't exactly stop you from insisting on hearing our's sweetheart.

(Sorry if this makes no sense lol)

Oh yeah and if it DOESN'T make sense,

Dw you won't understand...


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment