Huh,
Me and Oddball have agreed on something lately.
People Yell at you when you're not doing what they want,
for not being like them.
Then when you ARE doing what they want and copy-ing them like they told you,
They yell at you!!
Ffs make your mind up and decide our style's, future's, and lives for us will you?
Oh tell you what I will for once will I?
Right I deicde I'll do whatever the FUCK I WANT.
Choose MY OWN LIFE, and MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS.
Thank you Very Much.
Can noone do anything right but yourself?
Is the rest of the world slaves while we all hail at your feet?
Oh yes, You're Perfect We'll Just follow your Perfect EXCELLENT example.
Oh Brilliant!!
We're all saved ¬¬
Maybe it sounds like I'm Over-doing this but at least I'm getting my point across hopefully.
Everyone want's you to be like them, we all think we're perfect, we all think we live in this fairy-palace place from time to time.
Popularity is hard.
So I'll Do What I Want, Hang Around With Who I Like Whether You Like It Or Not.
Call My Friends What You Want, Call Me What You Want, Becasue You Know What?
It's Me!
Not your version of perfect me, not what you want me to be or who you think Ishould be.
It's the better side of myself whether you agree or not.
Deal With It! Take Me Or Walk Away, Because This Is It Baby!
*needed to get that off my chest*
You know what?
I think I'll hang around with people who accept me rather than those who look down at me (:
x
Toodles !lol
xxxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment