Just hopes he doesn't read this......
To be honest lately I've noticed I'm getting rather close to one of my boy mates:/. which is good because he's like a brother to me and we get on really well.
Yes i know it sounds like the "ooh i like my boy mate" problem ¬¬ I get it.
Maybe it is another of those problems.
But to be honest in some ways, I'm not this close to Alex (My Now Boyfriend >,< (: )
Now Me and Alex got very close very quickly but i don't really talk to him about my problems >,<.
And now I feel like I'm getting closer to my boy mate than i am to Alex :/
He's called me dear or something and when we had an uber cool converstaion like last week,
he really cheered me up. :/ We said we were mucking about and we were, we weren't using that as a crappy excuse we weren't really getting close in that respect. I think we're just getting more comfortable around each other maybe?
This Good or Bad? =/
I don't like my boy mate I'm just getting used to him being there and helping I guess, =/ I just hope he doesn't all of a sudden decides he wants to be more than friends >,<. I doubt it as noone ever likes me in that way but hey, I'm getting close we both say we cheer other up so what do you expect me to say? :/
Meh It;s probably just a phase ^^
Write soon, I'll keep you posted LOL
xxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment