Monday, 25 May 2009

Friends Are Like Brothers&&Sisters.

The afternoon of today was a lot better to be honest :)
Sat and talked to Abbie which helpes cleared my head quite a bit (see previous blog "Ugh. Boys").
And now I'm currently talking to Antony who's cheered me up a hell of a lot. The converstaion we've been having is immense lol. So funny he said I've cheered him up too.
But I'm not here to brag.
The point is you can always count on your true friends to be there when you need them :)
Yes, i know one or two of my mates weren't online at the time.
But I'm not dis-including them.
I'm just saying, when you're feeling down, DON'T be afraid to ask a friend for help.
They could need help too. All you need is to help each other out ^^. Even if your doing it without Realising. Just talking makes the problems Vanish sometimes :)
So Thank you to Ab+The Ant who've Helped Me Tonight (: x

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment