Sunday, 21 June 2009

Deep Down Flaws

Wtf?
I've just got told off because I'm "folding clothes wrong"?!
Can't I do anything right?
People think I'm perfect sometimes, wtf? What happened to that low opinion so many people have of me?
Here are the stupid things I've been criticied with before:
Not breathing right
Not walking right
Not eating or drinking right
Not wearing clothes properly, or the colours of the clothes I've been critised for before.
I could go on :/.

But it just reminded me of Al to be honest :/
Forever worrying about if I'm doing something wrong but the only flaw,
Was worrying I was doing something wrong :/
So he left me, *sighs* I don't know and I look at other boys and think;
Am I liking them and wanting to go out with them, maybe so they can partially replace My Alex?:/
Or am I trying to replace the gap he left behind?

I'm not sure,
But deep down I'm still being torn.
One of my mates said, when I told her who I liked
: " They're not Alex,..."
I know :/ and I know every boy, every relationship is different.
It just reminds me of the past I had, The past I need, The past I want, And the past I miss


x...

3 comments:

  1. Look.. the thing is Jess, yeahh its good to think Ohh i just want the past, everything was ok in the past. I need the past.
    But, honestly if you want to go back into the past you're living in a fantasy. This is life, and life gets tough. But all this over a boy? ... Well what i've read. I know its tough, but the world isnt over just because you're not with Al anymore, i've realised lately that losing friends, boyfriends isnt the end of the world, and making yourlself upset about it is really stupid. And what im going through and others which are in my situation get really pissed off about all the drama. Humans are never gunna go living the past, its only the future, and we need to make that futureour own, but revising the past is a sad waste of life. We all need to open our eyes and see how lucky we are. We have running water, food everyday.. and we all take it for granted. People have their own way of doing things, so ignore the critics otherwise if you cant or choose not to. You're weak. Grow
    up, get a backbone because in a few years you're gunna think ... why the hell was i making a fuss? Over some boy? Over some critics? Its time to move on and live life instead of suffering in the silence of others. Nothing is perfect. But we can make the most of our lives on this planet.

    (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to Decoy - Paramore.

    It kicks past-ass like you wouldn't believe.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually.

    Listen to Pressure by Paramore.
    Also good.
    x

    ReplyDelete